Reading this Privacy Notice is critical to understanding how your personal information is collected, used, evaluated or otherwise processed when you use this website. This Privacy Notice applies solely to visitors and users of the website who reside in the United States of America (‘consumers’ or ‘you’). Our goal is to meet the highest legal standards enacted for protection of personal privacy. Therefore, this notice has been drafted to comply with the strongest relevant privacy laws. Any terms presented in this notice have the same meaning as it is defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Notice contains information about the processing of your personal information processing on this website, and it does not relate to processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
When you use this website we may collect information about you. We may process your information not only during the use of the website but also after the use. We may share your personal information with third parties and collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties.
Categories of personal information
There are several categories of your personal information that we may collect. This information might serve to identify you, to describe you, to be associated or linked with you or your devices.
More about the personal information we collect is given below.
|Category I – Identifiers Name||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with our website and access history|
Reason for processing your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Sharing personal information with others
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed your identifiers and your Internet and similar network activity. This information has been disclosed for business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
Access to specific information and data portability rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you and the source of information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to require us to erase certain personal information. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request in some circumstances, including where we must retain the personal information in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, perform a contract between you and us, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on our relationship with you, etc.
Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from databases.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot authenticate your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Timing and format of our response
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny to you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: